How to edit AVCHD format on Mac OS with ease? You've come to the right place. Video Converter for Mac is the best Mac AVCHD editing software which can apply text, transform, trim, crop, add video effects, and convert to the video format you need with high quality and fast speed.
- Not only edit AVCHD video format, but also edit a variety of video formats, such as M2TS, MTS, M2T, MOD, TOD, TRP, TP, TS, MKV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, VOB and more.
- Save the edited videos to almost all formats. The AVCHD editor supports making AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, MPG, VOB, DVD, ASF, MKV, 3G2. Produce the files playable on iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, iRiver, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Walkman, Archos, Pocket PC, etc.
- Many AVCHD editing settings. You can adjust brightness, saturation, contrast and choose to apply special video effects to your AVCHD video files.
- Trim AVCHD file.
The AVCHD editing software for Mac lets you split AVCHD video to multiple files, and just convert the segment you want.
- Crop AVCHD videos. Easily remove black video sides.
- Join AVCHD files. Merge multiple small AVCHD files and output a big one.
- Works perfect on Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Mac OS Leopard.
Download Intel-based version Download PowerPC-based version
Download the full version (Special price: Only $35)
Editing AVCHD for Windows
Tutorial: How to use AVCHD editing for Mac
1. Apply video effects
Click on the 'Effect' button, select a special effect from the Effect drop-down list. You can also drag each adjustment slider to set the brightness, contrast, saturation and video volume.
Click on the 'trim' botton to open the Trim window, then set the 'start time' and 'end time' by dragging the sliders.
If you would like to remove the black edges or just convert a part of the video area from AVCHD files, just hit the 'Crop' button and specify an area either by dragging the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Top, Buttom, Left and Right by directly entering the crop values.
Just so easy to edit AVCHD format, edit M2ts file using the professional AVCHD editing Mac software.